Lentil and Tuna Salad
This quick and easy lentil and tuna salad is perfect for any occasion. You want to suprise your chosen one with tasty dinner? Choose this. Want to make cool family dinner? Choose this.
Making lentil and tuna salad
Yields : 4 servings
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 small purple onion
- 1 can (14 Oz) cooked lentil, drained
- 1 can ( 7 Oz) tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp chopped, fresh coriander
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- tbsp lemon juice
- tbsp grain mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- tsp cumin
- tsp grounded coriander
- Remove the tomato seeds with a sharp knife. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes. Finely chop the purple onion.
- Mix chopped onion, tomato cubes and drained lentil in big bowl.
- Crush tuna with fork and mix it with onion, tomato and lentil. Add chopped fresh coriander and stir well.
- You can make dressing by adding olive oil, limune juice, mustard, garlic, cumin and minced coriander in bowl. Mix it well.
- Pour dressing over salad and spice it with pepper by taste. Serve right away.