Start Your Day Right With Ham & Cheese, Spinach Omelet
Start your day right with ham & cheese, spinach omelet. You won’t think making an omelet is hard once you’ve mastered these easy tips and tricks for the perfect omelet. With this recipe you will look like pro in kitchen.
- 2 EGGS
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (1 oz.)
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup finely chopped ham
Cooking time: 5 min
Average Rating : 4.5/5
Yields: 1 to 2 servings
- Beat eggs and water in small bowl until blended.
- Heat butter in 6 to 8-inch nonstick omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Tilt pan to coat bottom. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges.
- Gently push cooked portions from edges toward the center with inverted turner so that uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface. Continue cooking, tilting pan and gently moving cooked portions as needed.
- When top surface of eggs is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, season with salt and pepper. Place cheese on one side of omelet; top with spinach and ham. Fold omelet in half with turner. With a quick flip of the wrist, turn pan and invert or slide omelet onto plate. Serve immediately.
For more servings: Multiply the ingredients by the number of servings you need. Use 1/2 cup of the egg mixture for each omelet.
Surpise your bae with great breakfast in bed.
Want to learn more omelet recipes? See these 50+ omelet recipes on delish.com
Source: Incredible Egg