This is Recipe on How to Make Almond Dough
So guys, this is recipe on how to make almond dough. It is a light and fine crunchy dough that needs to be carefully prepared. We make this by hands and using very cold kitchen accessories.
- 6 Oz flour
- 29 Oz chopped almonds
- 1 Oz sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 drops of vanilla extract ( or 1 vanilla sugar bag)
- 3 Oz softened butter
- A bit of salt
For around 15 Oz dough
- Sprinkle flour and salt on the board and add almonds. In the middle, make a hollow and add sugar, egg yolks and vanilla. With the tips of your fingers (do not mix dough too much), mix the ingredients until you get a uniform mixture.
- Add the softened butter and gradually connect it with flour and almonds.
- Make the dough well, then wrap the resulting roller in a polyethylene lid and place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- you can also prepare almond dough using an electric mixer, so that you can shorten the preparation.
FOR BETTER RESULTS
- almond dough must be baked until it gets a nice biscuit color. If you extend the baking and it gets dark-brown, the sugar will be too caramelized, so the dough could get an uncomfortable bitter taste.
HEALTHY BENEFITS OF ALMONDS – READ HERE